The flexible, easy-to-use nGenuity patient monitor is the perfect solution for conscious sedation or post-procedure recovery monitoring,
The nGenuity patient monitor provides straightforward operation with a user-configurable display, enabling clinicians to quickly access the results they need. It comes with a wide variety of parameters, including advanced capabilities like ECG analysis, Capnography (ETCO)) and mini trend reporting.
- Easy to Use: Bright and large color display has large numeric readings, making it easy to read from across the room. Straightforward menus and dedicated function keys are easy to learn.
- Flexible: Full-featured monitors are available with many configurations including ETCO2 monitoring and arrhythmia and ST analysis. They are compatible with EMR/HIS systems and Criticare’s VitalView central station.
- Cost effective: The optional ETCO2 features a patented high capacity water trap with full occlusion clearing. The trap can be used on multiple patients so it costs less per procedure.
- Standard features: ECG, ComfortCuff® NIBP, DOX® SpO2, Heart Rate, Temperature, Respiration and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Optional features: End-tidal and inspired CO2, arrhythmia and ST analysis and integrated printer.
- Optional CO2 monitoring incorporates CSI’s patented water trap design with full occlusion clearing.
- Mini-Trends display of condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activity.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large and small offices.
- Easy to read 10.4 inch TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use interface with simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
- Mounts quickly to walls and rollstands.
|8100E||Base Configuration includes: ECG, ComfortCuff® NIBP, DOX® SpO2, Heart Rate, Temperature, Respiration and Nurse Call interface connection.|
|8100E-ST||Base with Arrhythmia and ST Analysis|
|8100EP||Base with Printer|
|8100EP-ST||Base with Arrhythmia and ST Analysis and Printer|
|8100E1||Base with CO2|
|8100E1-ST||Base with CO2 and Arrhythmia and ST Analysis|
|8100EP1||Base with CO2 and Printer|
|8100EP1-ST||Base with CO2, Arrhythmia and ST Analysis and Printer|
Each monitor comes with (1) SpO2 sensor, (1) NIBP hose, (1) child/small adult NIBP cuff, (1) adult NIBP cuff, (1) large adult NIBP cuff, (1) ECG cable with set of electrodes, (1) rechargeable battery, (1) power cord, and (1) user manual on CD-Rom.
Monitors with CO2 also include: (5) water traps, (5) sampling lines, (1) scavenging kit.
|Number of Leads:||3 – or 5 Lead|
|Lead View:||User-selectable; I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V (5-Lead); I, II, or III (3-Lead)|
|Gain Selection:||x0.5, x1, x2, and x4|
|Frequency Response:||Diagnostic: 0.05 to 100 Hz (-3dB);|
|Monitor:||0.5 to 40 Hz (-3dB);|
|ST:||0.05 to 40 Hz (-3dB|
|ST Accuracy:||±0.2 mm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater, over heart range of 30 to 120 bpm|
|ST Range:||-6.0 to 6.0 mm|
|Technique:||Oscillometric measure upon inflation|
|Inflation Range:||Adult/Pediatric: 0 to 300 mmHg: Neonate: 0 to 150 mmHg|
|Measurement Cycle:||< 40 sec. typical; standard adult cuff|
|Auto. Measurement:||2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 min; 1, 2, 4 hour intervals|
|STAT Mode:|| 5 minutes
of consecutive readings
|Maximum Cuff Pressure:|| Adult/Pediatric:
300 mmHg; Neonate: 150 mmHg
|Transducer Accuracy:||±2 mmHg or ±2% of reading, whichever is greater, over full range|
|Clinical Accuracy:||Complies with AAMI|
|Range:||1% to 99%|
|Accuracy:||70% to 99% range: ±2%; 50% to 69% range: ±3%; < 50%: unspecified|
|Method:||Dual wavelength LED|
HEART RATE (PULSE)
|Source:||User selectable: Smart, ECG, Pleth, NIBP|
|Range:||20 to 300 bpm (ECG, Pleth); 30 to 240 bpm (NIBP)|
|Accuracy:||±1 bpm or ±1% (ECG) whichever is greater|
|Probe:||YSI-400 and YSI-700 Series|
|Range, Accuracy:||68° to 113°F (20° to 45°C): ±0.1°C|
|Rate||6 to 150 bpm (ECG); 2 to 120 (CO2)|
|Source:||User selectable: Smart, CO2, ECG-TTI|
|Units:||mmHg; kPa; Torr; Percent|
|Method:||Non-dispersive infrared; autocalibrating|
|N2O Compensation:||Manual (On/Off, user selectable|
|Range:||0 to 99 mmHg; 0 to 12.5%;|
|Flow, Sample Rate:||Sidestream; 200 ml/min|
|Accuracy:||±2 mmHg, ±0.3 volume %, ±0.3kPa, or ±2 Torr at 200 ml/min and respiratory rate equal or less than 120 bpm|
|Rise Time:||170 ms (10 to 90%) at 200 ml/min|
|Silence:||Yes; 2 minutes or permanent|
|Memory:||24 hours at 30 second intervals with a NIBP reading
every three minutes
INTERFACE & DISPLAY
|Keys:||9; membrane activated|
|Rotary Knob:||Push and rotate; 24 steps/turn|
|Screen:||10.4 inch active color TFT|
|Resolution:||Internal Display: 640 x 480;
External VGA Display: 640 x 480
|Waveform Types:||ECG Leads I, II, III, aVR,
AVL, AVF, V; Respiration; CO2; Pleth; ST
|Sweep Speed:||6.25, 12.5, 25, or 50 mm/sec|
|Languages:||English, Czech, French,
German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese,
Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
|Nurse Call:||Contact switch; 3.5 mm phone
jack, 14 mm length
|COM Port:||RS232 compatible, DB9 (Com 1)|
|Video Port:||High density D-sub 15-pin
serial VGA compatible
|Type:||Thermal line printer|
|Paper Speed:||12.5, 25 or 50 mm/sec|
|Weight:||14 lbs; 6.4 kg|
|Size:||11 in (H) x 13 in (W) x 10.3 (D); 28 cm
(H) x 33 cm (W) x 26.2 cm (D)
|Voltage:||100 to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||35 Watts, typical|
|Battery:||1 sealed lead acid|
|Battery Life:||3.0 hours, typical (2.5 hours w/
|Recharge Time:||4.5 hours, typical|
|Operating Temperature:||59° to 95°F (15° to 35°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||23° to 122°F (-5° to 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity:||15% to 90%, noncondensing|
|Medical Device:||Class II Equipment (IIb EU)|
|Electrical Protection:||Class I Equipment|
|Degree of Protection:||Type CF, Defibrillator-proof|
|Protection Against Ingress:||IPX1|
|8100EP||STANDARD with Printer|
|8100E-ST||Standard with ST/Arrhythmia|
|8100EP-ST||STANDARD with ST/Arrhythmia and Printer|
|8100E1||Standard with CO2|
|8100EP1||Standard with CO2, printer|
|8100E1-ST||Standard with CO2, ST|
|8100EP1-ST||Standard with CO2, ST, printer|
OFFICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY – CSI products are compatible with the following OMS products below. Contact software provider to confirm compatibility with specific configurations of Criticare monitors.
- Kodak WINOMS CS by Carestream Dental LLC
- TiME for OMS by Decision Base, Inc.
- U.S. HealthRecord powered by TeamLINKS, Inc.
- Oral Surgery-Exec® by DSN Practice Management Software
- OMSVision® by HenrySchein Practice Software
- Windent® by Carestream Dental LLC
- ProVation® Medical
Contact Customer Service for details: 1-800-458-4615 (USA) 1-262-798-8282 (International)
U.S. CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
N7W22025 Johnson Drive
Waukesha, WI 53186, USA
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time