The eQuality™ 506DN is the monitor for everyone. An affordable vital signs monitor with features for both spot-checks and continuous monitoring.
With a lightweight design, the 506DN is designed for ease of use and mobility and attaches quickly to a roll stand.
The 506DN’s compact design allows ready adaptation to hospital, clinic and transport requirements.
- ComfortCuff® NIBP measures on-inflation for faster, more comfortable readings.
- DOX® pulse oximetry with waveform display.
- Audible and visual alarms are adjustable for use in continuous monitoring.
- Large responsive keys for fast spot-checks with easy to clean membrane keypad.
- On-screen menu selection for ease of setup and use.
- Accomodates all patient types from adult to neonate.
- Nurse call and connectivity to network systems.
- Trend memory for blood pressure measurements with heart rate and SpO2 readings.
- Rechargeable battery with direct AC power.
- Optional integrated Bluetooth®.
- 506DN, Standard
- 506DNB, Standard with Bluetooth®
Each product comes with (1) SpO2 sensor, (1) NIBP hose, (1) child/small adult NIBP cuff, (1) adult NIBP cuff, (1) large adult NIBP cuff, (1) rechargeable battery, (1) power cord, and (1) user manual on CD-Rom.
NIBP (NON-INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE)
|Technique:||Oscillometric measure upon inflation|
|Measurement Cycle:||< 40 sec. typical; 0 to 300 mmHg; standard adult cu|
|Automatic Measurement:||1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, 60, 2-hour, 4-hour, and STAT intervals|
|STAT Mode:||5 minutes of continuous readings|
|Inflation Pressure Range:||Adult: 30 to 300 mmHg
Pediatric: 30 to 150 mmHg
Neonate: 20 to 150 mmHg
|Transducer Accuracy :||±2 mmHg or ±2% of reading, whichever is greater over|
|Clinical Accuracy:||Complies with AAMI SP-10:2002|
|Range:||1% to 99%|
|Accuracy:||70% to 99% range: ±2%
50% to 69% range: ±3%
< 49%: unspecified
|Method:||Dual wavelength LED|
|Audio:||Tone with each detected pulse; pitch varies with saturation|
HEART RATE (PULSE)
|Range:||30 to 240 bpm|
|Accuracy:|| ±1 bpm or ±1% of reading, whichever is greater;
unspecified for <30 or >240 bpm
|Pulse Volume:||10 levels or Off|
|Volume:||10 levels or OFF|
|Silence:||Yes; 2 minutes or permanent|
|Memory:||Last 250 NIBP measurements|
|Parameters:||Systolic, Diastolic, MAP, pulse rate (records SpO2, pulse rate and SpO2 saturation if oximetry is monitored)|
|Parameters:||NIBP, SpO2, pulse rate, plethsymograph|
|Status :||Alarm Silence; Sensor; Low Battery; External Power; Patient Size|
|Languages:||English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Nurse Call:||Contact switch; 3.5mm phone jack|
|COM Port:||Serial, RS232 compatible, Bluetooth®|
|Settings:||External printer or CUSP|
|Weight:||4.5 lbs. (2.0 kgs.)|
|Size:||8.0 in (H) x 5.5 in (W) x 5.75 in (D)
20.3 cm (H) x 14 cm (W) x 14.6 cm (D)
|Voltage:||100 to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Battery:||1 sealed lead acid|
|Battery Life:||8.0 hours, typical|
|Recharge Time:||6.0 hours, typical|
|Operating Temperature:||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-4° to 149°F (-20° to 65°C)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95%, noncondensing|
|Electrical Protection:||Class I Equipment|
|Degree of Protection:||Type CF, Defibrillator-proof|
|Protection Against Ingress:||IPX1, Drip-proof Equipment|
|506DNB||STANDARD with Bluetooth®|
|706||NIBP Hose – 10 ft. Straight (Quick Connect to Quick Connect)|
OFFICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY – CSI products are compatible with the following OMS products below. Contact software provider to confirm compatibility with specific configurations of Criticare monitors.
- Kodak WINOMS CS by Carestream Dental LLC
- TiME for OMS by Decision Base, Inc.
- U.S. HealthRecord powered by TeamLINKS, Inc.
- Oral Surgery-Exec® by DSN Practice Management Software
- OMSVision® by HenrySchein Practice Software
- Windent® by Carestream Dental LLC
- ProVation® Medical
Contact Customer Service for details: 1-800-458-4615 (USA) 1-262-798-8282 (International)
U.S. CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
N7W22025 Johnson Drive
Waukesha, WI 53186, USA
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time